Enter for a chance to win $10,000 as part of our PayDayBoost Sweepstakes. New and current Chime members have a chance to enter automatically. Learn all the ways to enter below! 🎉
How do you enter sweepstakes automatically?
For New Chime Members:
- Open a new Chime Spending Account.
- Within forty-five days of opening your new Chime account, you must receive your first qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Rules) of $200.00 or more during an entry period. Entry Periods run weekly during the Sweepstakes Period.
For current Chime Members:
- Must have opened a Chime Spending Account ninety (90) or more days prior to the start of an Entry Period.
- Must not have received a qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Rules) of $200.00 or more to the Chime Spending Account in the past thirty (30) calendar days prior to the start of an Entry Period.
- Receive a qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Rules) of $200.00 or more, which posts during an Entry Period. Entry Periods run weekly during the Sweepstakes Period.
The Entry Period during which the entrant’s qualifying direct deposit posts is considered the one (1) Entry Period for which there can be an Automatic Entry. Limit of one (1) Automatic Entry per entrant during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
How to set up direct deposit with Chime
If you’re eligible to enter automatically, here’s how to set up a direct deposit:
- Open your Chime App
- Find your Chime Spending Account number and bank routing number in the Chime app and
- Give your employer or payroll provider the pre-filled form of your account details
It’s that easy!
Already set up direct deposit or don’t have a Chime Account? Refer to the Alternate Method of Entry below to see how you can enter.
Alternate Method of Entry
Non-Chime members and existing Chime members, who do not qualify for an automatic entry described above, may enter the PayDayBoost Sweepstakes via the Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”). To qualify for an AMOE in any Drawing Period other than a Drawing Period during which the entrant qualified for an automatic entry, or in any Drawing Period if entrant does not qualify for an automatic entry, entrants must:
Fill out the online Alternate Method of Entry Form.
Limit of one (1) AMOE per entrant during all Entry Periods other than the Entry Period during which the entrant may have qualified for an Automatic Entry.
To learn more about how to enter the PayDayBoost Sweepstakes, see definitions of some of the terms used above and to learn how to opt-out of participating in the automatic entry, review the Official Rules. By not opting out of automatic entry and/or submitting an AMOE, you agree to comply with the Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Open to residents of the 50 U.S., 18+. Sweepstakes Period runs from Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM PT and ends Saturday, July 7, 2021, at 11:59:00 PM PT. Each Entry Period lasts one calendar week (Sunday 12:00 AM to Saturday 11:59 PM).