Enter for a chance to win $2,000 as part of our Payday Boost Sweepstakes. New Chime members have a chance to enter automatically. Learn all the ways to enter below! 🎉
How do you enter sweepstakes automatically?
- You have opened a new Chime Spending Account within forty-five (45) days of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Period”) starts on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 12:00 AM PT and ends Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT.
- You receive your first payroll or unemployment of $200 or more with direct deposit between July 26th and September 5th, 2020.
Already set up direct deposit or don’t have a Chime Account? Refer to the Alternate Method of Entry to see how you can enter.
How to set up direct deposit with Chime
If you’re eligible to enter automatically, here’s how to set up direct deposit:
- Open your Chime App
- Find your Chime Spending Account number and bank routing number in the Chime app and
- Give your employer or payroll provider the pre-filled form of your account details
It’s that easy!
Alternate Method of Entry
Non-Chime members and existing Chime members may enter the Payday boost Sweepstakes via Alternate Method of Entry. To qualify for an Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”) in any Drawing Period other than a Drawing Period during which the Entrant qualified for an automatic entry, or in any Drawing Period if Entrant does not qualify for an automatic entry, Entrants must:
(1) Follow @Chime either on Instagram or Twitter during individual Drawing Periods during the Sweepstakes Period.
(2) The Entrant must send an email message to PayDayBoostsweepstakes@chime.com containing the subject line, “#PayDayBoost entry.” The body of the email message should include Entrant’s (a) first and last names;(b) Instagram or Twitter handle that corresponds to the account was used to follow @Chime; (c) postal mailing address;(d) birth date; and (e) phone number with area code. Entry email message must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. All AMOE entries received by Sponsor during each Drawing Period set forth in the description of the Sweepstakes will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for that Drawing Period. All AMOE Entrants are limited to one (1) AMOE per Drawing Period. If an AMOE entry is received by Sponsor after a Drawing Period and/or the Sweepstakes Period has ended, it will not be entered in the Sweepstakes.
Review the Official Rules to learn more about how to enter the Payday Boost Sweepstakes, to see definitions of some of the terms used above, and to learn how to opt-out of participating in automatic entry. By not opting out of automatic entry and/or submitting an AMOE, you agree to comply with the Official Rules.