In This Article
It’s the peak of summer and you’re cranking up the AC to stay cool, but you’re also sweating bullets worrying about your next electric bill.
Sure, there are plenty of small steps you can take to lower your energy usage, but there’s an alternative that only takes a few clicks. Enter a company like WattBuy, an affordable solution to finding the perfect energy provider without breaking the bank.
WattBuy puts together a tailored list of cost-effective energy providers for your home. They only work with PUC-licensed energy companies, meaning you’re getting the right options for you. Plus, you get the added benefit of reducing your carbon footprint when you choose a renewable energy plan through WattBuy. Saving money and the environment? The perfect two-in-one deal.
Find WattBuy in the Chime Marketplace
Paying for essential utilities to live life comfortably shouldn’t have to cost big bucks, especially for renewable energy that helps the planet and all around makes you feel good. That’s why Chime Marketplace partnered with WattBuy.
What’s Chime Marketplace? A member-exclusive, in-app spot where we put together a list of partners to offer you cool products and services, from tax software to renter’s insurance.
With WattBuy, you’re able to choose from over 25 different electricity providers and 4000+ plans depending on your area to find the best option for you and your home, whether you own or rent.
What is WattBuy, and what do they do?
WattBuy empowers homeowners and renters by delivering access to cheaper, cleaner electricity.
- Energy efficient. Electricity prices are rising, and the need for clean energy is more pressing than ever. Through WattBuy’s marketplace, the search for cleaner, more affordable energy is effortless. Get custom recommendations for your home, making it easier to lower your bill and help the environment.
- Simple and fast. WattBuy can connect you with many electricity options available in your area, including electricity plans, community solar, rooftop solar, smart thermostats, and more. All you need to do is enter your address. In a few clicks, you can compare electricity plans or rooftop solar quotes, figure out how much they’ll save or cost you, and then complete the process – they’ll take care of the complicated parts for you.
- Wallet-friendly. Where it is available, WattBuy customers who sign up for retail plans save an average of $200 per year on electricity bills.
If you live in a deregulated market, then you, as a resident of that market, have a right to choose your own electricity provider among a variety of retail providers, per WattBuy’s FAQ. Those providers can offer competitive rates, incentives, and loyalty plans, which WattBuy’s marketplace rounds up and delivers directly to you.
Personalize your power plan and turn to renewable energy with WattBuy
Renewable energy shouldn’t have to cost a fortune. WattBuy’s goal is to make clean electricity more affordable and accessible to all. They simplify the process and make recommendations specific to your home. It can be a bit complicated to try and find what’s available in your given area or the best option for your particular home (a rented one-bedroom apartment might be different than an owned three-bedroom house).
Your action – to save yourself money on electricity – then becomes part of the collective. WattBuy customers can help turn the tide on renewable energy becoming both widely available and the cheapest option. WattBuy created a Personalized Power Platform so Chime users shopping for the best recommendations can rest assured they’re getting an excellent deal.
Start saving on your electric bill with WattBuy
Don’t wait until outside temperatures hit triple digits or for your AC to break down before thinking about switching energy providers. Visit WattBuy through the Chime Marketplace and start looking for your new alternative.
Here’s how to find WattBuy in the Chime Marketplace:
- Log into the Chime app
- Scroll down to “Earn More & Save Money” section on the home screen
- Tap “See My Offers” and find WattBuy among our listed partners
To explore all of the energy options available at your address, tap on WattBuy in the Chime Marketplace. Save on electricity and help reduce your carbon energy footprint when you switch providers through WattBuy.