Chime’s #ChimeManifest Sweepstake (“Sweepstake”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE (OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE) AND OLDER, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: Chime’s #ChimeManifest sweepstake (“Sweepstake”) is sponsored by Chime Financial, Inc., PO Box 417, San Francisco, CA 94104 (“Chime” or “Sponsor”).
- GENERAL: The Sweepstake is subject to these official rules (“Rules” or “Official Rules”) and all applicable federal, state and local laws. Entry into this Sweepstake constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules. The following describes how an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) may submit an eligible Sweepstake entry (“Entry”). Limit one (1) initial Entry per Entrant on the Sweepstake landing page (“Landing Page”, at chime.com/manifest). Once the Entrant submits their initial entry on the Landing Page (the “Landing Page Entry Method”), the Entrant is then eligible for additional chances to win by submitting Entries via the following methods: (a) “TikTok Entry Method”: limit one (1) Entry for viewing Chime’s Sweepstake TikTok post; (b) “Twitter Entry Method”: three (3) Entries for one (1) tweet of a pre-populated post provided by Chime; and (c) “ Instagram Entry Method”: five (5) Entries for one grid repost of Chime’s Sweepstake post with the #ChimeManifest. If the Entrant enters the Sweepstake via the Landing Page Entry Method and then each of the methods described in (a) through (c) above, then the Entrant has a total of 10 Sweepstake Entries. Depending upon methods by which the Entrant enters the Sweepstake as described in these Rules, there will be a total of one (1) to ten (10) Entries per Entrant. Entry methods (a) through (c), as described above, are only available for Entrants who first enter via the Landing Page Entry Method. A total of five thousand (5,000) winners will be selected.
- TIMING: The entry period for the Sweepstake begins January 18, 2023 at 10:00 AM PT and ends January 25, 2023 at 11:59 PM PT (“Entry Period”). All times appearing in these Official Rules are Pacific Time (PT). As described in more detail in Section 5 below, Realtime Media, LLC (“Administrator”) will conduct a series of drawings to randomly select a total of five thousand (5,000) potential winners from among all eligible Entries originating from entry methods described in Section 2 above.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal U.S. and District of Columbia residents, age 18 (or age of majority in their state of residence) or older. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. By entering, each Entrant confirms they are at least 18 years of age. Individuals employed by Chime, The Bancorp Bank, N.A., Stride Bank, N.A., their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, Chime’s business partners including the Dallas Mavericks and Apotheke Co. (“Apotheke”), advertising and promotion agencies, Gleam (“Social Media Agent”), Administrator, Canary LLC (“Prize Fulfiller”) (collectively “Sweepstake Parties”) at any time during the Entry Period or, if a winner, as of the date of prize fulfillment, and members of their immediate family (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) or persons living in the same household (those living in the same household for at least 3 of 12 months preceding the Entry Period), are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: As described in Section 2 above, the Entrant must first enter via the Landing Page Entry Method. The Entrant is then eligible to enter for additional chances to win via TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram (the “Social Media Channels”). There is no requirement that a prospective Entrant be a Chime Member (defined below) in order to enter. See below for details and entry methods.
- Landing Page Entry Method
- Visit chime.com/manifest (“Landing Page”) during the Entry Period;
- To enter via the Landing Page Entry Method, Chime members and non-members will input their information into the designated field(s) as specified on the Landing Page; and
- Once the Entrant enters on the Landing Page, they are eligible to enter via the Social Media Channels. Any Entrant who does not enter via the Landing Page and only on the Social Media Channels will be disqualified.
- Social Media Channel Entry Methods
- TikTok Entry Method – one (1) Entry total
- Visit tiktok.com/@Chime during the Entry Period; and
- View Chime’s Sweepstake post using your personal TikTok account.
- Twitter Entry Method – three (3) Entries total
- Visit chime.com/manifest and follow instructions to access and navigate to Social Media Agent’s webpage. Social Media Agent’s webpage will include further instruction on how to enter with pre-populated tweet to be posted to Entrant’s personal Twitter account;
- Tweet a pre-populated Twitter post to the Entrant’s personal Twitter account. The post must contain a message about Chime, @Chime, the hashtags #ChimeManifest and #sweeps. A tweet missing any of the previous requirements does not qualify as an Entry through this method.
- Instagram Entry Method – five (5) Entries total
- Visit instagram.com/Chime during the Entry Period;
- Repost Chime’s Sweepstake post on the Entrant’s personal Instagram grid and include the hashtag #ChimeManifest in the report. A repost of the Chime Sweepstake post onto the Entrant’s personal Instagram story does not qualify as an Entry through this method.
- TikTok Entry Method – one (1) Entry total
Social Media Agent will monitor if Entrants successfully enter the Sweepstake via TikTok Entry Method, Twitter Entry Method, and Instagram Entry Method, methodology as set forth by Sponsor in these Rules, and provide that information to Administrator. All Entrants are limited to one (1) Entry for the Landing Page Entry Method; one (1) Entry for the TikTok Entry Method; three (3) Entries for the Twitter Entry Method; and five (5) Entries for the Instagram Entry Method, for a total of up to ten (10) Entries per Entrant if Entrant chooses to enter on the Landing Page and all Social Media Channels during the Entry Period. Entrant must first enter via Landing Page to be eligible to enter via Social Media Channels. Social media accounts must be made public during the sweepstakes Entry Period in order for the submissions to be a valid Entry.
In addition, no post may contain any offensive or vulgar content or depict any pornographic or illegal act. Any post containing inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will be considered ineligible and will not be part of the Sweepstake. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant agrees the Entry complies with these Official Rules. Each Entrant also agrees that Sponsor may disqualify the Entrant from the Sweepstake if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that an Entry fails to comply with these Official Rules. The Social Media Agent, on behalf of and at the direction of Sponsor, will review validity of Entries made though the TikTok Entry Method, the Twitter Entry Method, and the Instagram Entry Method using the objective methodology provided in these Rules as determined by Sponsor. If Sponsor or Social Media Agent, at the direction of Sponsor, rejects any post, such post will be disqualified and will not be considered a valid Entry. Valid Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Automated posts (including but not limited to posts submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified. Only eligible Entries actually received by the Administrator before the end of the Entry Period will be included in prize drawings. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, or garbled posts will be disqualified.
- HOW TO WIN
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: During the Entry Period and immediately thereafter, Administrator will conduct a series of drawings to randomly select a total of five thousand (5,000) potential winners from among all eligible Entries originating from the Landing Page and Social Media Channels during the Entry Period. The Drawing Period is the period when winners are selected from the pool of Entrants, which will occur within 10 business days after the end of the Entry Period. The date and time of the drawing will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. With respect to drawings occurring after the Entry Period, winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period (excluding Entries previously selected as potential winners).
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNING: By no later than ten (10) business days after the end of the Drawing Period, each potential winner will be notified by Administrator. Each potential winner then has twenty-four (24) hours from the time the message is sent to send a reply message to Administrator. Potential winners may be asked to verify eligibility and provide their U.S. mailing address. The 24-hour deadline to reply and claim a prize begins the moment Administrator sends the potential winner a winner notification message. Failure to respond within twenty-four (24) hours of potential winner notification message being sent by Administrator may result in disqualification, forfeiture of prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
- PRIZES: Five Thousand (5,000) total winners will receive the following prize:
- One (1) Chime custom-made candle by Apotheke.
The total ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of all available prizes combined is $210,000.00. Each winner will receive one (1) Chime custom-made candle by Apotheke, which is worth $42.00, for a total ARV per winner of $42.00. Only prizes specified in the amount indicated will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a prize or any component of a prize become unavailable. Except as specifically provided herein, all applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, Sponsor or its agents shall require payment from the winner of taxes to be remitted to the appropriate taxing authorities. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Once winners are verified, Prize Fulfiller will ship the prize to winners within three (3) months via the United States Postal Service.
- WINNER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Potential winners must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules in order to qualify for a prize. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible; is not in compliance with these Official Rules; declines to accept the prize; does not comply with Sponsor’s instructions; or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize is forfeited, then the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the Entry Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Any unclaimed prizes will be awarded in a random drawing to be held as necessary. Prize will be awarded once the potential winner responds to Administrator with verification of their U.S. mailing address for shipment of the prize.
Upon mailing the prize to the winner’s U.S. mailing address, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with the winner assuming full responsibility for the prize.
- LIMITATIONS ON WINNING: In addition to the one (1) prize per winner limit with respect to this Sweepstakes, there is a one (1) prize per winner limit across all Chime sweepstake promotions conducted during the January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023 calendar year. Note: You are not a winner of any prize until you have been verified as a winner by the Sponsor.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning with respect to each prize drawing depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period as of the time of such drawing.
- RIGHT OF PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstake constitutes each Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, further payment, and/or consideration.
- MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS: All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this Sweepstake. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure compliance with all of the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, incomplete entries, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstake, or any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstake. Sweepstake Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstake. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstake, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage will be disqualified. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
If for any reason, the Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sweepstake Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstake or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Website and/or Sponsor’s website at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstake, if such Entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstake.
By participating in this Sweepstake, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstake Parties and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees, from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly from: 1) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; or 2) participation in the Sweepstake or any prize related activities.
- Arbitration and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstake, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstake, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant’s residence; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstake), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to California’s choice of law rules.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain an official list of the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped business-size envelope to: Chime #ChimeManifest Sweepstake Winners List, Chime, PO Box 417, San Francisco, CA 94104. Requests must be received by February 25, 2023 at 11:59 PM PT.
- Official Rules: If you would like a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Chime #ChimeManifest Sweepstake Official Rules, Chime, PO Box 417, San Francisco, CA 94104. Vermont residents may omit the return postage. Requests received after the close of the Sweepstake Period will not be honored.
The use of any third-party trademarks, logos, or trade names are for informational purposes only.
This sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, The Bancorp Bank, N.A., Stride Bank, N.A.,, or the Dallas Mavericks.
©2023 Chime Financial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.