- Application Disclosure and Secured Account Agreement
- Automatic Savings Account Agreement
- Chime Cash Rewards Visa® Credit Card – Rewards Program Addendum
- Chime Credit Card Agreement
- Chime Deposit Account Agreement
- Chime Electronic Communication Agreement
- Chime SpotMe for Credit Agreement
- Electronic Communication Agreement
- Savings Account Agreement
- SpotMe Terms and Conditions
- The Stride Consumer Privacy Notice
Banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank, N.A. or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC. The Chime Visa® Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, N.A. or Stride Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Chime Visa® Credit Builder Card and the Chime Visa® Cash Rewards Card are issued by Stride Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted. Please see back of your Card for its issuing bank.
While Chime doesn’t issue personal checkbooks to write checks, Chime Checkbook gives you the freedom to send checks to anyone, anytime, from anywhere. See your issuing bank’s Deposit Account Agreement for full Chime Checkbook details.
By clicking on some of the links above, you will leave the Chime website and be directed to a third-party website. The privacy practices of those third parties may differ from those of Chime. We recommend you review the privacy statements of those third party websites, as Chime is not responsible for those third parties' privacy or security practices.
© 2013-2023 Chime. All Rights Reserved.