At Chime, we pride ourselves on offering convenient and member-first features to help you easily manage your money. However, we understand that sometimes you might encounter occasional issues and need help navigating our services.
That’s why our customer support team is always standing by to assist you. If you’ve never reached out to Chime before and don’t know where to start, this article is for you!
We’ll walk you through the different ways you can get in touch with us, so you can get the help you need as quickly as possible.
How to contact Chime customer service
We offer customer support through live chat and phone. You can reach out to Chime’s customer service team whether you need help with a technical issue or have a question about your account. Here’s how to contact our team:
Contacting Chime via live chat
The live chat feature is available through Chime’s mobile app. Once you log in, tap the chat icon at the top of your screen (the speech bubble with the question mark) to access the chat. This feature is available 24/7 so you can always get answers right away.
Contacting Chime via phone
If you’d like to speak to someone at Chime, the best way to do so is by calling our customer service line at 1-844-244-6363.
Our representatives can talk through anything from mobile app issues to account questions. We are available at all hours – you can reach us 24/7!
Can I speak to a live person at Chime?
Yes, you can speak to a live person at Chime at any time if you need someone to help you.
Chime has live agents standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Chat us directly through the Chime app or give us a call. The chat agents you speak to within the app are real people who work for Chime!
Chime support resources before you contact us
Before reaching out to our customer support, check out the Chime FAQ to see if your questions have already been answered. The FAQ page covers several topics, from sending paper checks with the Chime Checkbook feature to Chime’s referral bonus program.
In addition to our FAQ page, our Chime Guides include the product tips and how-to’s you need to get the most out of our services. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can use the search bar on the top right corner of the page. Here are some places to start:
- Credit Builder Basics – The Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa® Credit Card¹ is a secured credit card by Chime that can help boost your credit score.² In this article, you can find commonly asked questions about Credit Builder, like how to withdraw cash from the Credit Builder card and how to use it to better your credit.
- Chime Holiday Schedule – This guide answers questions about our holiday schedule and banking partner operating hours. You may find this guide helpful if you are trying to figure out your direct deposit timing.
- How to Use Pay Anyone – Pay Anyone is Chime’s money transfer feature that allows you to send cash (fee-free) to anyone.³ Check out this guide if you have questions about using Pay Anyone to transfer funds to your family and friends.
- How Will I Know if I Win a Chime Sweeps – We occasionally host sweepstakes to reward our members. In this article, we discuss the red flags to look out for to avoid scammers that try to take advantage of these promotions.
- What Is Chime? – For new Chime members, this is an excellent resource to help you better understand how Chime works and learn more about our features, products, and tools.
If you’re still having trouble after exploring the resources above, reach out to Chime’s customer support. We’re more than happy to answer your questions.
Does Chime have 24-hour customer service?
Yes! Our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, every day of the week through the Chime app and over the phone. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have a question about your account or need help troubleshooting a technical issue.
Can you chat with Chime?
Yes. You can chat with Chime through the live chat in the mobile app during any hour of the day. If you prefer to talk on the phone, you can call us at 1-844-244-6363 to talk with Chime’s customer support representatives.
How do I talk to a human at Chime?
Chime is here to help if you need a human being — instead of an automated system — to answer your questions.
Our app makes it easy to chat with a live person who can assist you with your inquiry. Once you log into our mobile app, you can access the live chat feature on the top right corner of your screen.
We’re available to talk over the phone any hour of the day if you want to speak to someone directly.
Is Chime down right now?
Check the status page if you suspect Chime might be down. This page will list any current interruptions of Chime services, so you can see at a glance whether there are any problems.
If the status page shows that everything is up and running, chances are that Chime is working fine, and the issue may be with your network or device. In that case, you can try restarting your device or clearing your cache. Contact customer support for help if you’re still having trouble.
However, if you see reported issues on the status page, that means there’s a problem that our team is already aware of and working to fix. Check back later to see if the issue has been resolved.
We're here to help!
Whether you’re having trouble logging into your account, need help setting up direct deposit, or want to report suspicious activity, Chime’s customer service team is here to help.
Download the Chime app to connect with a human via chat or give us a call. We can assist you with anything you need, 24/7.